8 chicken cutlets
1/2 lb French fries (potatoes)
fresh mozzarella (8 slices)
sea salt and black pepper
2 egg whites beaten
2 cups bread crumbs
1. Dip chicken cutlets in egg whites. Then coat cutlets with bread crumbs.
2. In a large skillet, put 1/4 cup of olive oil. Fry cutlets on each side for about 3 minutes each. Turn so they don’t burn. Remove and put to the side.
3. For the French fries, you can buy frozen and bake them. If not, get 4 large potatoes and slice into shape of fries. Sprinkle with sea salt and coat with olive oil. Put on a baking pan and bake in a 400 degree oven, and bake for about 25 minutes. (until crisp and tender) *Note: It’s faster to bake the frozen ones.
4. In a large baking pan, coat the bottom with tomato sauce. Put cutlets in pan. Put some sauce on each cutlet. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
5. Layer five or six fries on each cutlet and top with a slice of mozzarella cheese. (see photo)
6. In a preheated 400 degree oven, put cutlets in oven for about 5-7 minutes to heat through. You also want the mozzarella well melted.