2 lbs. large scallops
1 lb. red roasted potatoes (cut into quarters)
1/2 lb. carrots (sliced thin)
4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large baking pan, put potatoes, carrots and garlic. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper on top.
2. Drizzle olive oil on top. (about 4 tbsp.) Stir together.
3. Bake in oven about 40 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are tender. (check at 30 minutes)
4. In a skillet, put 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook scallops on each side for a total of 6 minutes. (3 minutes on each side.)
5. Add scallops to potatoes and carrots and serve hot.