4 (1/4 lb. pieces of fresh cod)
2 cups of cooked rice (white, brown, or wild)
2 eggplants (peeled and chopped into mini cubes)
1 large onion (diced)
1 can (8 oz.) tomato paste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large skillet, put 3 tbsp. of olive oil. Add eggplant and onion. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and black pepper. (You made need another tbsp. of olive oil while cooking.)
2. Cook until tender. Add tomato paste and mix well. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. Set to the side.
3. In a deep baking dish, coat the bottom with a tbsp. of olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper and dry parsley.
4. Bake in oven for about 12-15 minutes. (until fish is flaky)
5. On individual dishes, put a serving of rice. Put a serving of eggplant on top and top with a piece of cod.