1 lb. bowtie pasta (or pasta of your choice)
4 chicken cutlets
2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup peas (drained)
10 stalks of asparagus (chopped) snip off end of stem
1 cup gorgonzola cheese
1 clove of garlic (chopped) *optional
2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1. In a large skillet, put 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook cutlets on both sides. (3 min. per side) Make sure chicken is well cooked and put to the side. When cooled, cut into bite size pieces.
2. In the same skillet, add garlic and a tbsp. of olive oil. Brown garlic for a minute and then add mushrooms and asparagus. Cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add peas, gorgonzola cheese, sea salt and black pepper. Cook for about 3-5 minutes. Cheese should become creamy.
4. Add cooked chicken pieces. Cook for an additional 2 minutes on a high heat.
5. Pour over pasta and serve.