1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter (softened)
2/3 cups of sugar
1 large egg
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 1/2 banana (ripe)
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup walnuts (chopped)
1. Beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add in egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
2. Chop up banana finely and add to sugar mixture.
3. In another bowl, add flour, baking powder and walnuts.
4. Slowly add flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir to blend in evenly.
5. Spoon out a large tablespoon of dough and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Cookies should be at least 1 1/2 inches apart.
5. Bake until cookies are light brown. (about 12-15 minutes)