1 lb. fresh dandelion (cut off end stems)
1/2 lb shiitake mushrooms (cut into pieces)
1 cup walnuts
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 tbsp. olive oil (plus a little more)
2 tsp. sea salt
1. Rinse and drain dandelion. Chop dandelion.
2. In a large skillet add 2 tbsp. olive oil. Brown garlic for a minute and add dandelion.
3. Sprinkle dandelion with sea salt. Drizzle a little more olive oil on top.
4. Stir frequently for about 2 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and walnuts. (a drop more olive oil)
6. Stir frequently for about 5-7 minutes until dandelion and mushrooms are tender.
*Note: Dandelion can be chewy at times, so chop well before cooking.