2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
3 large eggs
2 cups mashed ripe bananas
2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups mini chocolate chip morels
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, bananas and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
2. In another bowl sift flour, sugar and baking soda.
3. Slowly add dry ingredients to banana mixture. Mix well.
4. Stir in the chocolate in the chips.
5. Use a 12 cup muffin pan. Line with cupcake papers. Fill each cup with batter.
6. Sprinkle a few chocolate morsels on top.
7. Bake for about 22-25 minutes. (Depends on your oven.) Use a toothpick to make sure muffins are cooked.