1 lb. penne
1/2 lb. asparagus (tough edges cut off)
1 large butter squash (peeled and cut into mini cubes)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. dry parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl put asparagus and peeled butternut squash. Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Sprinkle with seas salt and parsley. Mix well.
2. Pour on to a baking pan. Drizzle a drop more olive oil on top.
3. Bake for about 30-35 minutes. (You want the vegetables to be tender.)
4. Cook pasta to desired taste.
5. In a large skillet, put 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Brown garlic for a minute. Add butternut squash and asparagus. Stir. Add another pinch of sea salt.
6. Drain pasta well. Pour butternut squash and asparagus on top.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.