1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup butter, room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet)
1/2 cup chopped almonds (very small chopped pieces)
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
2. Beat egg into the butter and sugar mixture.
3. Next, add almond flour, salt, vanilla and baking soda in with the other ingredients. Mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Stir them into the batter.
5. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and press them down gently onto a non-stick baking pan
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies rise and the edges have browned. Make sure they don’t burn.