3 lb. London broil (cut into small bite size cubes)
4 green bell peppers (cut into small squares)
2 large sweet onions (cut into small square)
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup soy sauce ( low-sodium)
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp sea salt
3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1/3 cup white wine vinegar
2 tbsp. fresh garlic (minced)
1/2 cup honey
1. In a blender, mix all marinade ingredients.
2. In a large Ziploc bag, put beef and a cup of marinade. Shake bag. Refrigerate over night.
2. Arrange bamboo sticks with beef, green pepper and onion and repeat once again.
3. Cook on a grill until beef is cooked to your desired taste. Green peppers and onions should be tender.
4. Brush with marinade while cooking.
*Keep left over marinade in the refrigerator for about a week.