1 1/2 cups rum
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
1 cup orange juice
1. Have the fruit, rum, wine, and orange juice well chilled.
2. Slice the lemon, lime and orange into thin rounds slices and place in a large glass pitcher.
3. Add in rum and sugar. Stir well.
4. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. When ready to serve, crush the fruit (a little) with a wooden spoon and stir in the wine and orange juice.
* Adjust sweetness to taste.
White Sangria With Kiwi
1 (750 milliliter) bottle Chardonnay wine
1 liter club soda
3 tbsp. orange-flavored liqueur
2 tbsp. white sugar
1 cup seedless green grapes
2 kiwis (peeled and sliced)
8 sprigs mint (optional)
1. Mix wine, club soda, orange-flavored liqueur, sugar, grapes, and kiwis in a large pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. Pour wine into wine glasses filled with ice, making sure each glass has some fruit. Garnish with mint sprigs. (optional)