2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 large eggs whites (beaten)
2 tsp. minced ginger
1 garlic clove (minced)
3 cups chopped cabbage’
1 cup shredded carrots
5 shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp. hoisin sauce
1 tsp. sesame oil
3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1/4 cup scallions (sliced)
1. Heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat. Scramble the eggs. When done set to the side.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil in the skillet Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add cabbage, carrots and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes. (add a drop more oil if needed)
4. Stir in the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil.
5. Add the cooked chicken an eggs to the skillet. Mix and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
*Serve in warm tortillas.