1 (16.5 oz.) vanilla cake mix (Duncan Hines)
1 cup of water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 large eggs
1 can of vanilla icing
2 boxes Mallomars
chocolate candies for decorating (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, add cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs. Beat/Mix well.
2. Use 2 round (8 inch) pans and pour (evenly) batter into each pan.
3. Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to test if cakes are dry in the middle.
4. Let cakes cool. With a knife, go around the edges a few times and take the cakes out of pan.
5. Ice one of the cakes with vanilla icing and put mallomars on top.
6. Put next layer of cake on top and ice all around. Then, put another layer of mallomars on top.
7. Decorate with chocolate candies if you like.
8. Let cake dry a little before slicing. Use a large knife when slicing and cut nice size pieces so it doesn’t crumble.