1 lb. box small pasta shells
1 cup brie cheese (shredded) room temperature
1/2 lb. asparagus ( cut into pieces)
sea salt and black pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Trim tough edges of asparagus. Cut remaining part into small pieces.
2. In a large skillet put 1-2 tbsp. olive oil. Sauté asparagus until tender. (Set to the side.)
3. Boil pasta to desire taste. Drain well.
4. In a large bowl, add pasta, brie and asparagus. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Add parmesan cheese if you like.
5. Mix well and serve immediately.
Serves 3-4 people.