4 large boneless chicken breasts
1 lb. of broccoli (broken into pieces)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup fresh mozzarella (shredded)
1 1/2 cups chicken stock
3/4 cup white wine
3 tbsp. olive oil
sea salt and black pepper
1. In a large pot of boiling water, boil broccoli for 15 minutes. Broccoli should be soft. Drain broccoli well and let cool for 15 minutes.
2. When broccoli is cool, chop into small pieces. Add broccoli to a bowl. Add cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and blackpepper.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Cut chicken breasts on the side to make a large stuffing pocket.
5. Stuff each chicken breast with broccoli mixture. Stuff as much as you can. Using string, wrap the the chicken breast tightly. (This will prevent mixture from coming out while baking.)
6. In a large baking dish, place chicken breasts. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour chicken stock and wine into baking dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil. Cut some small holes in the foil. Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes. Chicken should be white and moist. You can remove the aluminum foil 5 minutes before done to brown the chicken a bit. Remove string before serving.
Serve hot. Serves 4.