4 large baking potatoes (washed and dried) Place an X on top of the potato.
1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup gruyere cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup cooked bacon (chopped)
3 tbsp. scallions (chopped)
4 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. heavy cream
salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Bake potatoes for 50 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and cut open the top and scoop out 3/4 of the potato.
3. In a bowl, add the scooped out potato. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Add cheeses, bacon, scallions, butter and heavy cream. Mix well.
4. Scoop mixture back into the potatoes. You can sprinkle extra cheese and bacon on top if you like.
5. Return potatoes to oven for 10 minutes and then serve hot.