5 1/2 cups of flour
4 large eggs
1 1/4 cups sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix together eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder. Mix.
2. Knead until smooth.
3. On a floured board, roll dough out very thin (1/8 inch).
4. Cut out circles using a large drinking glass or the top of sugar bowl.
5. Put a dollop of filling in the center of each circle.
6. Fold in three sides over the filling to form a triangle with filling showing in the center.
7. On a greased baking sheet (a little butter) place hamantaschen.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the corners.