3 cups flour
2 1/2 sticks of butter (softened)
1 3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
Sour Cream ( 8 oz.)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups min chocolate chip morsels (semi sweet)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Grease (with butter) and flour ( about 2 tbs.) a large bundt pan. (at least 10 inch pan) Tap out excess flour.
2. Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
3. Beat sour cream, eggs and vanilla together.
4. Add butter and sour cream mixture to flour mixture. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined. (You want it fluffy.)
5. Add chips and walnuts and fold in. Pour batter into prepared pan.
6. Mix topping ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over top of batter.
7. Bake for about one hour. Do a toothpick test to see if dry. If not bake an additional 10 minutes.