4 large slices of red snapper
3 tbs. olive oil
2 cups white wine
1 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil (chopped)
1 (10 oz.) can of chick peas (drained)
2 tsp. sea salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Mix sun dried tomatoes and chick peas in a bowl. Set to the side.
2. In a large baking pan, coat the bottom with 2 tbs. of olive oil.
3. Put sea salt on both sides of red snapper and place in pan.
4. Brush the remaining tbs. of olive oil on top of the red snapper.
5. Pour white wine into pan.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
7. Put sun dried tomatoes and chick peas on top of red snapper.
8. Return red snapper to the oven for another 5 minutes. *Cooking time depends on thickness of fish. Check fish occasionally while baking.