2 lbs. small red potatoes (cut in half)
1/3 cup butter
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup candied pecans
2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1. Boil red potatoes for about 15 minutes. You want to be able to pick up the potato with a fork, without breaking.
2. Drain potatoes. Make sure all excess water has been drained.
3. In a baking pan, coat the bottom with a little butter.
4. Place potatoes in pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle butter, goat cheese, dried cranberries and candied pecans on top of potatoes.
6. In a 350 degree oven, bake potatoes for about 10 minutes. Butter and goat cheese should be melted.