2 lb. piece Chilean Sea Bass (cut into four 1/2 lb. pieces)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1 tbs. olive oil
1. In a Ziploc bag, put Chilean Sea Bass .
2. In a bowl, mix brown sugar, pineapple juice and grounded ginger.
3. Pour into Ziploc bag and refrigerate. (at least for 3 hours)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. In a baking pan, coat with one tbs. of olive oil. Pour entire Ziploc bag into pan. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Make some cuts into the foil.
2. Bake sea bass for 18-20 minutes. Remove foil, and return to oven for 5 minutes and then serve. *Make sure it doesn’t dry out
*Serve with a side vegetable.