4 large slices of tilapia
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp. dry parsley
1 tsp. black pepper
3 egg whites (beaten)
1. Rinse tilapia in cold water and let dry on paper towels.
2. Mix egg whites in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, put bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and black pepper. Mix together.
4. Dip tilapia in egg whites and then coat in bread crumbs on both sides.
5. In a large skillet, put 4 tbs. of olive oil. Fry tilapia on each side for about 4 minutes each. You want tilapia crispy on both sides. Fish should be white and flaky on the inside.
*Optional: You can also bake the tilapia in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.