1 lb. linguine (cooked to your taste)
3/4 lb. baby shrimp (peeled and cleaned)
1 cup red bell pepper (seeds removed and sliced)
1 cup green bell pepper (seeds removed and sliced)
1 cup sweet onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
3 tbs. olive oil
1 tbs. butter
2 tsp. sea salt
1. In a large skillet, add oil and garlic. Add peppers and onions. Cook until tender. Put to the side.
2. Add baby shrimp to same pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Put to the side.
3. When linguine is boiled to desired consistency, drain well.
4. In a large skillet, add butter. Return linguine to pan. Stir around. Add vegetables and shrimp. Sprinkle with sea salt and stir. Heat for about 2 minutes.
5. Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.