8 chicken cutlets (thin slices)
1 cup of broccoli (boiled for 5 minutes and drained well)
1 red bell pepper (sliced and seeds removed)
1 yellow bell pepper (sliced and seeds removed)
1 small onion (sliced)
1 cup of black olives (without pits)
1 cup of bread crumbs
2 egg whites beaten
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
4 tbs. balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
1. Mix cutlets in egg whites and then in bread crumbs. Coat each side well with crumbs.
2. In a large skillet, add 2 tbs. of olive oil. Heat oil and fry cutlets on both sides until browned. (remove and let dry on paper towels.
3. In another skillet, add 2 tbs. of olive oil. Brown garlic and add broccoli, peppers and red onion. Cook for 5 minutes. Add black olives, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well.
4. Once cooled, cut chicken cutlets into strips.
5. In a large baking dish add chicken cutlets and vegetables.
6. In a small bowl add 1 tbs. of olive oil and 4 tbs. of balsamic vinegar. Mix well. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
7. Bake in oven for 10 minutes and serve hot.