8 chicken cutlet slices
1 lb. mushrooms (washed and sliced)
1 cup sliced almonds
1 bulb of garlic
3 tbs. olive oil plus 2 tbs.
4 tbs. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. In a Ziploc bag put chicken cutlets with 3 tbs. olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Refrigerate.
2. In a pan. put garlic bulb and sprinkle a little olive oil on it. Cover with aluminum foil and put in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let cool and then peel. Put garlic pieces to the side.
3. In a large skillet, drizzle a little olive oil. Cook chicken cutlets on both sides for approximately 4 minutes each. (Chicken should be white on the inside when cooked.) Cover cutlets and keep warm.
4. In another large skillet, put 2 tbs. of olive oil. Saute mushrooms and almonds. Add salt and pepper and stir. When mushrooms are tender, add roasted garlic and chicken cutlets.
5. Raise heat for 2 minutes and then serve hot.