2 cups all purpose flour
2 sticks of butter (unsalted)
1/3 cup coca powder
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup mini chocolate chip morsels
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a pan, melt butter with cocoa powder and water. Stir well until melted and set to the side.
2. In a large bowl, put flour, sugar and baking soda. Add the butter mixture and stir well. Add eggs and continue to stir. Add in sour cream and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth. Add chocolate chip morsels and stir once again.
3. Using a 10 inch bundt pan, butter and flour the inside of pan. Tap out excess flour from pan.
4. Pour mixture into prepared bundt pan. Bake for about 40 minutes. Use a cake tester or toothpick to check if done. Tester/toothpick should come out clean.
5. Remove from oven and let cool before removing from pan.
Optional: You can drizzle melted chocolate on top, dust with confectioners sugar or leave plain.