2 (16 oz.) pieces of firm tofu
5 tbs. balsamic vinegar
1 cup vegetable stock
1/4 cup red wine
1 cup sundried tomatoes in oil (diced)
1 tsp. parsley (chopped)
3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
salt and pepper
1. Tofu should be well drained of excess water. Cut tofu into small cubes. (see picture) Put in large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar, vegetable stock, 3 tbs. of olive oil, red wine and garlic. Mix well. Pour liquid over tofu. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir gently.
3. Refrigerate tofu for about 2-3 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. In large baking dish, coat the bottom with 2 tbs. of olive oil. Put tofu in baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes. Stir frequently while baking.
6. Take out of oven and mix in sundried tomatoes and parsley. Mix well and return to oven for five minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
Serve hot. Serves 3-4 people.