We “flashback” to Broadway this week, with the very talented Bernadette Peters. Like with Matthew Broderick, an updated picture is due.
4 1/2 lb. pieces of salmon
3 tbs. olive oil plus 2 tbs. (for baking pan)
5 tbs. balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup poppy seeds
1 tsp. sea salt
1. Put salmon in a large ziploc bag. Add olive oil and balsamic vingar. Let marinate in refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Coat the bottom of a large baking pan, with 2 tbs. olive oil.
2. In a bowl, mix sesame seeds, poppy seeds and salt. Mix together.
3. Coat pieces of salmon on both sides with seeds.
4. Place salmon pieces in pan. Cover pan with aluminum foil and cut slits in top.
5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes and remove foil. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes. Salmon should be pink and flaky when done.
Serve hot. Serves 4 people.
*Serve over sauteed vegetables.
It was brought to my attention, by many of you, that “Cooking With Mr. C.” was named one of the best blogs of 2013, on a “Top 10 List”. Here’s the link and thanks to all of you for your support.
When “The Nanny” was at the height of its popularity, I had the wonderful Fran Drescher visit my classroom, so my students could interview her. I was lucky to see Fran again, at last years TV Land Awards. Here we are with my good friend Shari.
For anyone who is a big fan of “The Sound Of Music”, you’re probably fans of Oscar Winner Christopher Plummer. Here’s Chris and I , years back on Broadway.