2 grilled chicken breasts (sliced) salt and pepper chicken breasts
8 thin slices of cheddar cheese
2 cups cooked seasoned rice (brown rice w/garlic, salt and pepper is an option)
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup of sliced black olives
1. Open a wrap and lie flat on a dish.
2. Spread a tablespoon of salsa on top. Spread a layer of rice, topped with some black olives.
3. Add shredded lettuce. Put a few chicken slices on top.
4. Put a slice of cheddar cheese on top.
5. Roll wrap and fold in edges. Cut wrap in half and serve.
Makes 4 wraps. (8 halves)