2 whole chickens (cut into pieces)
2 12 oz. bottles of beer
2 cups flour
3 eggs (beaten)
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
vegetable oil or olive oil
1. Let chicken pieces soak in beer overnight. (or at least for 3-4 hours)
2. Drain chicken well.
3. In a bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
4. In a separate bowl put beaten egg.
5. Dip chicken pieces into egg and then into flour. Chicken should be well coated.
6. Add 1 cup of vegetable oil (or olive oil) into a deep skillet. Let oil heat and then begin to add chicken pieces into the oil. Cook on a medium heat. Cook on each side until golden brown and crispy. (Time depends on what part of the chicken it is.) Chicken should be white on the inside when done.