8 chicken cutlets (cut into pieces)
1 lb. medium shrimp (cleaned and shell removed)
1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup fresh snow peas
1 1/2 cups of canned peaches (syrup drained) reserve 3 tbs. of syrup
3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
salt and pepper
1. In a small skillet, put 1 tbs. of olive oil. Add mushrooms. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until soft and remove.
2. In a large skillet, put 2 tbs. of olive oil. Brown garlic for a minute and add chicken. Cook for about 4 minutes.
3. Add shrimp. Cook on both sides until they have a pink color.
4. Add an additional tbs. of olive oil. Add snow peas and peaches. Stir well.
5. Add mushrooms and reserved peach syrup. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
6. Raise heat and stir well. Cook for an additional minute.
Serves 4 people. Serve hot.