Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
2 lbs. fresh string beans (ends trimmed)
2 cups bread crumbs
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 eggs (beaten)
1. Boil string beans for 5 minutes in boiling water. Drain well.
2. Dip string beans in egg and then in bread crumbs and grated cheese. Cover completely.
3. In a deep frying pan put vegetable oil. Fill up pan half way.
4. Heat oil. When it starts to bubble on the sides, add string beans. You can fry them in batches. (Probably 4 batches.)
5. Cook for about 3-5 minutes until they are golden brown. Remove with a strainer and drain on paper towels.
Dipping Sauce Recommendation:
1 cup of Ranch dressing
1 tsp. fresh wasabi (2 tsp. if you like it more spicy)
Mix together in a bowl. Keep cold until serving. (You can use any favorite dipping sauce.)