6 vine tomatoes
1 cup bread crumbs
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbs. parsley (chopped)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Cut tomatoes in half. Remove seeds only.
2. In a skillet put 3 tbs. of olive oil. Heat oil and put tomatoes in pan. Cook on each side for 4 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. In a baking pan (coated with a tbs. of olive oil), place tomatoes (cut side up). Evenly put bread crumb mixture on top of each tomato.
5. Put tomatoes in oven for 12-15 minutes. Tomatoes should be tender.