4 boneless pork chops
1 dozen small sweet or hot cherry peppers (tops and seeds removed)
1 cup of cubed/peeled eggplant
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
salt and pepper
1. In a skillet, put 3 tbs. of olive oil. Brown garlic and add eggplant. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until eggplant is soft and tender. Add an extra tbs. of olive oil if eggplant is dry. Remove when soft and tender. (about 5-7 minutes)
2. In a food processor, chop eggplant and remove.
3. In a bowl, put eggplant and bread crumbs. Mix well. Stuff all cherry peppers with eggplant mixture.
4. In a skillet, put 2 tbs. of olive oil. Cook pork chops on both sides for 10-12 minutes. (Meat inside of chops should be white when cooked.) It will depend on the thickness of your pork chops.
5. The last 5 minutes, add cherry peppers to the pork chops. Stir carefully. You can sprinkle and additional pinch of salt on pork chops.