4 large skinless /boneless chicken breasts
4 slices of munster cheese
2 tbs. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
2 tbs. onion (chopped)
1 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1. Put chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag with marinade. Marinate for a least 2 hours. You can do it over night.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a deep baking pan, brush 2 tbs. of olive oil. Place chicken breasts and begin to bake in oven.
3. While chicken bakes, mix avocado with salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and onion.
4. After 35 minutes (or until chicken is white and cooked on the inside) remove chicken from oven.
5. Put 2 tbs. of guacamole on top of each chicken breast and a slice of munster cheese. Return chicken to oven for 3 minutes, until cheese melts.