1 box of ravioli (frozen or fresh)
1 cup plain bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
2 egg whites (beaten)
2 tbs. olive oil
1. Boil ravioli. (Time depends if using fresh or frozen.) Drain well and let cool.
2. In a bowl mix bread crumbs, cheese and red pepper flakes.
3. Coat each ravioli in egg and then bread crumb mixture.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Coat baking pan with 2 tbs. of olive oil. Place ravioli on pan. Bake for about 12-14 minutes. Turn them over half way (about 6-7 min.) while baking.
5. Remove from oven. Serve warm with favorite tomato or dipping sauce.