8 chicken cutlets
1 large eggplant (peeled and sliced thin)
1 large zucchini (sliced thin)
2 red peppers (sliced)
2 whole bulbs of garlic
4 tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
1 fresh lemon (squeezed)
sea salt and black pepper
cooked rice (of your choice)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Take both whole bulbs of garlic and put on top of aluminum foil. Pour a tbsp. of olive oil on top. Wrap up the garlic and place in oven for 30 minutes.
2. Remove garlic from oven and cool.
3. Peel skin off of garlic. In a food processor put garlic, parsley and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Pulse to a slight paste. Then add fresh lemon juice and beat again.
4. Rub a little olive oil on a grill. Grill all vegetables on both sides. You can baste vegetables with garlic mixture. Remove vegetables and keep warm.
5. Grill chicken on both sides, until cooked. (Meat must be white on the inside.) Baste with garlic mixture, when chicken is almost cooked. Cook for additional 2 minutes. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
6. On a platter, place your favorite cooked rice. Top with chicken and grilled vegetables. (see photo)