1 1/2 cups cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 stick of unsalted butter (softened)
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In one bowl, add cake flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, cream butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir.
4. Gradually add buttermilk. Use a mixer to blend together until creamy.
5. Use a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Fill half way.
6. Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes. Test with toothpick to see if done.
7. Let cool and decorate with icing, sprinkles, etc.