2 lbs. pork spareribs
5 tbs. hoisin sauce
2 tbs. ketchup
2 tbs. soy sauce
2 tbs. honey
2 tbs. rice vinegar
2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
2 tsp. fresh garlic (minced)
1. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients. (except spare ribs.)
2. In a deep pan, put spare ribs. Rub half of the glaze mixture all over the spareribs. Cover it all over. (Save the other half of the glaze for baking.)
3. Refrigerate ribs for at least 3 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. In another deep baking pan, fill with enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
5. Put a grate in the pan and put spareribs on top.
6. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes. Rub the extra glaze on the ribs every ten minutes. Turn the ribs over every 10 minutes also.