Don’t forget the kids on Valentine’s Day. Order “Cooking With Mr. C.”, a new picture book with a beautiful story and a great message. Get it through Amazon before Valentine’s Day.
Latest Entries »
Have you “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
A Loaf Of Multigrain Sliced Bread (Toasted)
1 (8oz.) cream cheese
2 ripe bananas (sliced thin)
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 small red onion (sliced)
- On toasted bread, spread some cream cheese.
- On one slice of bread put sliced banana and blueberries.
- On one slice of bread put lox and red onion. (see photos)
Don’t forget your child’s teacher for Valentine’s Day. Order “Cooking With Mr. C.” through Amazon and get it for Valentine’s Day.
Set it up and let everyone help themselves.
6 tortilla shells
6 chicken cutlets (grilled and cut into bite size pieces)
1/2 lb. shrimp (tails removed and boiled)
2 cups salsa
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups sour cream
1 head of iceberg lettuce (shredded)
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1. Fill each shell with lettuce and top with fillings of your choice.
Optional/Suggestions: red onions, guacamole, chick peas, black beans, sliced beef
1 large bag of Ruffle Potato Chips
16 oz. semi sweet chocolate (melted)
1 can of sprinkles
1. Line a baking pan with waxed paper.
2. Dip one end of chip into melted chocolate. Place on wax paper.
3. Scatter some sprinkles on chocolate end of chips.
4. Let air dry for at least 30 minutes, or 10 minutes in the freezer.
Check Out My Book At The Book Revue in Huntington, NY.
Or Order On Line.
Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook?
2 boneless chicken breasts
1 lb. rigatoni pasta
1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
sea salt and black pepper
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with sea salt and black pepper. Grill for about 20 minutes.(turning over periodically) Brush with a drop of olive oil while grilling. Chicken should be well cooked. (cut open to make sure it’s cooked) Let cool for a few minutes and slice thin.
2. In a large skillet, put 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Brown garlic for 2 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes until tender.
3. Boil pasta until desired consistency. (drain well)
4. Put tomatoes and chicken on top of pasta. Sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese.
Here’s where you can get my new children’s picture book. Click any one of the links.
Have You “Liked” “Cooking With Mr. C.” On Facebook?
8 chicken cutlets
2 cups fresh arugula
1 lb. piece fresh mozzarella ( 8 thin slices)
4 large vine tomatoes (16 thin slices)
4 tbs. olive oil
4 tbs. balsamic vinegar
2 tsp. sea salt
1. In a Ziploc bag, put chicken cutlets, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. After 2 hours, grill cutlets in a skillet with a tbs. of olive oil. Sprinkle salt on both sides. Cook on both sides for about 3 minutes each. (Depends on the thickness of cutlets.) Make sure chicken is well cooked.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a large baking pan, put a little olive oil to coat the bottom.
4. Put chicken cutlet, arugula, a slice of mozzarella and 2 slices of tomatoes on top.
5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until cheese melts.
Serve hot. Serves 4. (2 cutlets each)